Project Manager is sought by highly successful and expanding Brighton based Software House. This is a great opportunity to join forward-thinking, conscientious and friendly team working across a broad array of projects.
- Manage multiple projects through full project lifecycle; from initial concept through to implementation and handover
- Support the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Lead project planning, scheduling and reporting activities
- Ensure quality and risks are managed effectively
- Lead a small team including management, support and mentoring
- Co-ordinate internal resources within cross-functional teams to deliver quality software to deadlines
- Hosting daily SCRUM and project meetings with in-house Business Leads, Developers, Analysts and Testers
- Pro-actively communicate with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis and managing their expectations
- Regular monitoring of projects to stay within agreed time, scope and budgetary constraints, escalating any issues in a timely and concise manner
- Accepting, adapting and controlling change within Projects
- Pro-actively develop internal behaviours and processes by educating and implementing controls.
- Experienced Project Manager with proven track record of delivering IT and Change projects on time, on budget and to spec
- Ability to run projects in Agile, Waterfall or a blend of both
- Delivery focussed, pro-active and attention to detail
For a full consultation on this role please can you send your CV ASAP.