MS Dynamics, Applications, Microsoft, Banking
IT Business Relationship Manager, Applications Manager is required by prestigious City based financial services organisation to work on key global business application projects. This role will see you liaising with senior and often global stakeholders and being the interface between them and IT. You will specifically be working on a MS Dynamics implementation project. This role will see you working on analysis, application management and project managing these application projects through to fruition. You will be the owner of these applications, working closely with the your assigned teams on new requirements, upgrades and issues and escalations to vendors when required. Relationship management skills are absolutely critical to this role.
- Build and maintain an effective and credible relationship with key stakeholders to help drive global application strategy, support technology initiatives for the business area
- Act as point of escalation for end-users facing IT issues that cannot be resolved through normal processes and channels.
- Contribute to any IT initiative and event impacting the area.
- Act as an IT Project Manager and Business Analyst for agreed projects ensuring that that products or solutions being considered meet business requirements and align to IT Architectural principles, IT Security and information security policies.
- Application Ownership and vendor management
- Strong analytical, project management and relationship management skills and experience
- Applications background and excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and key concepts (entity relationships)
- Ideally a banking background (M&A particularly useful)
- Strong Vendor Management skills and proven track record of working with IT vendors