Automation Test Engineer is required by vibrant, cutting edge, international organisation based very close to Gatwick airport. The purpose of the role will be to develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts to support the development of numerous products.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Several years’ working as a Software Developer in Test, or Test Automation Engineer, developing test automation scripts and frameworks using at least one standard programming or scripting language
- Experience of the software and test development lifecycles and the tools to support them gained working in product development teams.
- Critical thinking with the ability to evaluate, provide constructive criticism and formulate improvement plans
- Quality conscious, analytical, proactive and flexible
- Team working across a diverse multidisciplinary team
- An innovative and persistent approach to problem solving
- Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Continuous Integration systems
- Automating tests for application software that controls physical hardware
- Agile methodologies
- C#/.NET Core
- REST APIs
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Azure DevOps
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT ASAP.