Software Support Analyst with fluency in German is required to work in the international team of a large global cutting-edge organisation based near Gatwick Airport. This team supports and maintains their application within Europe. You will be a very strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, able to quickly gain significant in-depth technical product knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a vibrant, fast paced multi-lingual support team and will see you supporting hardware and software applications remotely and occasionally at client sites.
- Primary resource for answering phone calls from customers, business units and distributors seeking product support
- Troubleshoot product issues in a live clinical environment
- Prioritise activities to ensure clinical system down problems receive immediate attention
- Document all support activities in line with company policies and procedures
- Resolve and/or escalate cases as required.
- Visit customer sites (accompanied by senior staff) to investigate and resolve product issues
- Communicate with customers to understand the problem, localize the origin, and troubleshoot efficiently to bring about swift resolution
- Support clients on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all parties are aware of ongoing or escalating issues, progress being made and any plans that have been put in place.
- Identify necessary training requirements and escalating these to management as needed.
- Strong Technical skills in the area of PC/Network Computing
- Fluency in German
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with customers
For a full consultation on these highly involving, interesting role please apply.