Platform Architect is required by vibrant tech division within a prestigious financial services organisation. This role will be responsible for defining, documenting and driving forwards the architecture for their cloud platform. You’ll be the focal point for the platform architecture domain working with your counterparts covering Application and Data.
You will create and enhance our cloud platform to be able to support a range of use cases from microservices and CI/CD pipelines to data lakes and BI tooling.
- 5 years of experience as an architect ideally defining infrastructure to support software development projects
- Strong proof of experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs
- Strong proof of experience with data integration patterns based around cloud technologies.
- Communication and soft people skills to build trust with stakeholders and clients
- A thirst for knowledge
- DevOps experience, preferably with Microsoft Azure DevOps Services
- A strong grasp of security considerations in both the platform design and the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience of Microsoft Azure cloud platform technologies, such as APIM, Event Grid
- Experience of secure network design and integration with other clouds, and on-premise solutions
- Experience of Istio Service Mesh and Kubernetes
- Alerting and monitoring strategy ideally using tooling such as Prometheus, Grafana and ELK
- Event based microservices architecture experience
- Building a cloud platform capable of supporting serverless components and legacy PHP stacks
- Experience in automated environment management and Infrastructure and Code
- CI/CD pipeline tooling improvements
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.