Software Upgrade Specialist with French German Spanish or Italian
Gatwick, Crawley, Sussex / Surrey, £Competitive + benefits and bonus
(Networking, SQL, Citrix)
Software Upgrade Specialists with fluency in French required by highly successful international organisation. This role will be responsible for all aspects of test and software upgrades, these include performing the upgrade, supporting the go-live process and when required project planning the upgrade. The role is based predominantly in the office near Gatwick, however in order to maintain the necessary field competence significant travel (up to 30%) will be expected throughout the region.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who can build an in-depth technical knowledge of the product from the hardware on which it runs through to the use of the applications software.
- Performing regular installation work, upgrades and training activities at customers sites and remotely.
- Ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the implications of any upgrade work being undertaken before that work commences
- Documenting and having that work accepted by the customer before leaving site or closing the call.
- Record all upgrade activities in an appropriate call logging system
- Escalate to management any technical issues that are likely to become significant, including potential issues preventing new software rollouts
- Ensure that at all times, Business Units and distributors are kept informed of progress of any issues being dealt with.
- Technical skills in the area of PC/Network Computing
- Knowledge of SQL, Citrix
- Ability to effectively interact with customers
- Ability to Travel 30%
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Fluent in French
- Educated to Degree or diploma In Computer Sciences (or equivalent)
- Networking Knowledge
- Can demonstrate customer care skills
For a full consultation on this role please send your CV to Rebecca at ARC IT now.
Gatwick, Crawley, Sussex, Surrey