Project Manager Software Systems Upgrade plus EU Language
Gatwick, Crawley, Sussex / Surrey, £Competitive + benefits and bonus
Project Manager, Software Systems Upgrade plus EU Language
£Competitive Salary - plus bonus & excellent benefits
Gatwick / remote split
Experienced Project Manager is required by leading international organisation (OEM) to manage software and systems upgrades across our client’s internal and B2B estate. An exciting role with a leading ‘tier one’ organisation.
- Hold kick off meetings with customers and/or distributors remotely or onsite with the assistance of a technical specialist.
- Ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the implications of any upgrade work being undertaken before that work commences.
- Provide and maintain all documentation, verbal and written correspondence, required to support a software upgrade.
- Escalate to management any technical issues that are likely to become significant, including potential issues preventing new software rollouts.
- Fluent in at least 1 other European language (French, German, Italian, Spanish).
- Project Management experience
- Technical skills in PC/Network Computing.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Visio.
- Ability to work to strict quality and regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with customers.
- Ability to Travel 20%, (future)
Please send your CV to ARC IT Recruitment for a full consultation.