BI / Data Business Analyst opportunity has arisen working for a market leading Insuretech division of progressive city based Insurance organisation. This role will see you helping them drive forward their portfolio of challenging and interesting data focused projects in the wholesale insurance space.
You will also be technically astute and enjoy being the bridge between technical teams, user groups and corporate management. You will also be well versed in Agile delivery methods.
Key Requirements :
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst within a data team (at least 2 years)
- Proficient user of data tools (e.g. SQL, Python etc.)
- Skilled in MI reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualisation projects
- Dashboard manipulation experience (QlikView/Qlik Sense or Power BI)
- Advanced with MoSCoW, SWOT, PESTLE, RACI Charts, stakeholder mapping and other methodologies
- Experience of working in Agile project environment
- Experience of working in the Insurance industry (particularly London Market insurance) would be an advantage, not essential
- Able to perform detailed business analysis in a small fast moving team with shifting priorities
- Demonstrate ability to deliver high quality business analysis whilst adhering to strict deadlines
- Ability to mentor and develop others?
You will be joining a very well established and vibrant team who are in the throes of major, cutting-edge expansion and product development. They offer a vibrant, fast paced work environment.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT ASAP.