Cloud Security Team Manager is sought by International medical organisation. This role will see you joining their Cloud Team reporting to the Director of Global Cloud Solutions. You will be responsible to provide product security expertise and guidance to Cloud architecture, monitoring, and access. A senior operational engineering resource with experience with all aspects of systems security, with emphasis on identity & access management systems, and detection of cybersecurity incidents.
This role will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the secure configuration of the company’s Azure environment
- Operating Multifactor Authentication (MFA) services securely
- Developing an interdisciplinary process for responding to and resolving alerts and mitigating incidents.
You will manage the cloud security team, work with cloud operations, and engineering teams to mature our overall security program, mentor others, and be a hands-on team leader to deliver innovative and secure products and experiences to customers. This is a fast-paced, regulated environment and part of your success will lie in your willingness to learn and drive change across the organization.
- Help establish best practices for security processes with Azure (Cloud), Monitoring (SOC) and Access Control (MFA).
- Help engineering and Product Management teams identify security requirements
- Support product security process activities including threat modelling, cybersecurity reviews.
- Perform periodic security audits of all cloud operations, software, and hardware.
- Assess the risk of new and current medical devices, treatment services, and digital solutions.
- Provide leadership, performance reviews and management for direct reports.
- Drive efforts with the development teams to quantify residual product risk and identification of appropriate security controls.
- Drive a standardized set of security product requirements into product and service offerings.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional activities for incident response with all WW cloud customers.
- Keep up to date on emerging cybersecurity technologies and trends to help other employees understand the critical role of cybersecurity in the development of our products
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong azure security and systems experience and experience with SOC and identity management and access control methodologies.
- Excellent cyber security capabilities and strong software engineering skills
- Strong knowledge of secure software development lifecycle and practices such as threat modelling, security reviews, risk assessment, penetration tests, and security incident response
- Understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
- Experience in development of security controls for hardware and software.
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience and knowledge of penetration testing methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of automation tools and methodologies associated with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience developing and deploying digital signatures for secure communication, software images and updates a plus.
- Certifications in security and privacy demonstrating deep practical knowledge such as CSSLP or CISSP
For a full consultation please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.