Software, requirements, functional analysis, implementation
Implementation Consultant required by buoyant software house to work on implementation and delivery of software product used within the financial services space.
You will lead solution delivery for a range of clients by establishing user requirements, designing & delivering a bespoke solution as the software and customer champion.
- Gather functional and business requirements from clients through workshops (online and in-person) and business analysis methodologies.
- Design a solution that meets the client needs and is within the scope of product/services offered.
- Drive customer signoff, play the role of customer champion
- Be an application champion; not having all the right answers but being able to signpost colleagues and customers to the right areas.
- Communicate progress to project teams, liaise with various internal external stakeholders to drive successful product implementation
What you’ll need:
- Excellent experience of gathering user (functional & business) requirements and leading technical implementations of a range of software packages / solutions
- Experience of leading workshops, training and support for SaaS / Software products
- Experience within financial service and/or knowledge of accounting practices (preferred)
- Able to grasp new technology and concepts with ease
- Able to work on multiple, often demanding, projects simultaneously
- Good skills in MS Office & MS Visio (or other process mapping software)
- Experience with IT projects, with experience in software implementations across SaaS, CRM, complaints management, customer engagement and/or on-premise applications
For a full consultation, please apply directly with an up-to-date CV.