Established financial services organization is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join their networking and infrastructure team at an exciting moment in their technical landscape. New projects, movement towards the cloud; you will be involved from infancy to execution, playing a pivotal part in largescale modernization across the business.
- Excellent knowledge of multivendor switching/routing technology with proven technical experience
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Excellent knowledge of multivendor firewall technologies (e.g. Palo Alto, Cisco ASA), assessment of firewall traffic flow, dynamic routing & log analysis
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds & PRTG)
- Excellent knowledge of Wi-Fi technologies and vendors (e.g. Aruba, Cisco Meraki)
- Research and assess new threats and security alerts, and recommends remedial actions
- Knowledge of IBM Data-power technologies
- Good knowledge of Cisco load balancers
- Good knowledge of Cloud networking (e.g. Azure)
- Demonstrable interest and passion for Cyber Security and Network Security
- Experience of using SIEMs
- Familiarity with access control models, network security and technologies
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
For a full consultation please email your CV to ARC IT.