Systems Administration - Team Lead – Microsoft & Azure
City of London
Up to £75k plus strong benefits package & bonus circa 25%+
Established financial services organisation is seeking an experienced Windows Systems Administration Leader to head up, mentor and lead systems administration of, mostly, Microsoft systems / products, helping them progress through an unprecedented & exciting period of technology change. New projects, movement towards the cloud; you will be involved from infancy to execution, playing a pivotal part in largescale modernisation across the business.
- Lead a team of system administrators in their day-to-day activities
- Follow processes within the IT Operations Team for Incident, Change, and Problem
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems that provide commercial advantage in a fast-moving marketplace
Skills and Knowledge
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Current hardware technology in Enterprise systems
- Enterprise backup and recovery systems and processes
- System monitoring and alerting tools. Creating, maintaining, and responding to alerts
- Incident Management
- Expert in creating, analysing and repairing large-scale systems
- Working in a regulated industry (preferably FCA / PRA controlled)
- Working with peers to achieve audit status (ISO 27001 and similar)
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in a DevOps / DevSecOps environment.
- Previous team leadership experience.
Please apply directly with your CV and contact details for a full consultation.