IT security analyst / IT Security Officer is required by a prestigious investment bank based in the city of London. This role will see you undertaking business as usual Security Operations duties as well as e-discovery searches on behalf of legal, compliance, security and human resources.
- Develop processes and solutions to support security services catalogue
- Help define security reporting requirements
- Manage service management requests that require secondary security approval
- Track all open security issues to closure
- Undertake IT Security reviews to ensure internal controls are in-line with company IT Security Policy and provide recommendations for remediation
- Participate in Change Control Board to ensure changes are appropriate
- Undertake e-discovery searches on behalf of Legal, Compliance, Security and HR
- IT Security investigations including analysis, expert opinion and reporting
- Audit point closure and management reporting
- Assist with penetration testing activities undertaken by external specialists
- 2 years background in a security related role
- CISSP certified or prepared to achieve CISSP certification
- Experience of report writing
- E-discovery experience / knowledge (desirable)
- Security related certification such as CISA, CISM or MSc in Information Security (desirable)
You will be joining a very well respected and well known investment bank, working with an experienced and collaborative group of technology professionals.
For a full consultation on this highly interesting role, please send your CV to Arc IT.
IT Security Officer, IT Security Analyst, ISO, Security, CISSP, e-discovery