BI & Data Business Analyst with very strong SQL & visualisation technology experience is required to work within a fast-moving, tech-driven financial services venture. Joining the data division, you will be an expert in your field, working in an agile, data-driven environment.
- Acting as a senior / leading figure on the delivery of clients' data & reporting needs
- working closely with product teams, Software Engineers, Testers and SMEs
- acting as the bridge between technical teams, non-technical teams, senior stakeholders and business heads, user groups…
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies, specifically SQL
- Experience of data analytics / data cleansing
- A deep understanding of Agile release management, backlog prioritisation and creating user stories
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualisation projects
- Dashboard manipulation experience (Qlikview/Qlik Sense or Power BI)
- The ability to effectively context switch, adapting when requirements change
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Data Management tools such as Reltio or Collibra
- Insurance experience
For a full consultation on this role please apply directly with an up-to-date CV.