Infrastructure Project Lead is required by internationally reputed organisation. They are opening a number of Access Centres globally and are looking for a capable Technical Lead who will be responsible for leading the technical installation of all IT equipment at each site. This will involve coordinating with the various suppliers in region, to ensure that the technical infrastructure is delivered correctly in accordance with company standards.
The position is based remotely with possible occasional travel dependent on restrictions.
- Managing the project relationship with external contractors and suppliers
- Work with the current IT team in Brighton to ensure all infrastructure is sourced and built on time
- Manage the shipping process from UK to region, including customs clearance
- Collaborate with the new office designers to ensure power and networking locations are fit for purpose
- Source in region telco providers
- Source in region IT installers
- Producing high quality documentation that is clear and concise
- Previous experience running technical installation projects
- Excellent understanding of LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Basic switch configuration knowledge
- Understanding of Firewall configuration
- Strong interpersonal skills, to motivate and lead your project team
- The ability to monitor and control budgets
- Good communication and negotiation skills, to manage expectations
- The ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure
- BSc Hons or Equivalent in relevant field
- Relevant project management qualifications
For a full consultation on this highly interesting and multi layered role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.