Exchange, Active Directory, Azure
Infrastructure Specialist join the prestigious and vibrant global financial services business. This role will work with Architects, other team members and vendors to help design, plan, implement and support new solutions as well as enhance existing.
You will bring a passion for technology, a strong Microsoft technical skill set, and an ability to deploy and configure Production-ready solutions, services and tools for customers - using automation wherever possible.
This is a hands-on role and you will have opportunities to be involved at all stages of a project - covering requirements capture and assessment, cloud services deployment, security and compliance, systems engineering and operational readiness. You will also be involved in the day to day support across the Infrastructure domain.
- Working with Architecture and vendors to build new or enhance existing solutions
- Lead (where necessary) in the implementation and handover to Operational Support of infrastructure
- Work within the Infrastructure Team in support of BAU processes
- Define the operational processes to effectively manage the (cloud) environment
- Responsible for ensuring all compliance and risk issues are understood and highlighted to senior
management as they arise
- Preparing and testing technical knowledgebase articles as well as systems documentation
- Champion Agile best-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevOps processes
Requirements and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2008/12/16
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, GPOs, ADFS, Security, PKI, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Exchange 2016
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure inc. the building and supporting of environments
- Excellent operational experience of managing a Microsoft based infrastructure
- Good knowledge of Office 365 (inc. migration path to the platform)
- Good knowledge of traditional networks, firewalls and load balancers
- Good scripting skills, ideally Powershell
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with an ability to extract, translate
and communicate meaningful information at all levels of executives, management and peers
- Strong technical documentation skills; workflows, architectural diagrams, support documentation
This is a great opportunity within an interesting business so if you feel you have the right skills and would like to be considered please submit your CV now.