Business Information Security Officer, BISO is required by international Investment Bank with offices in the City of London (hybrid working model). This role will be joining the Information Security team who protect the security of customers data and enables lines of Business to operate most successfully in an increasingly competitive global environment. TheBISOenables secure business strategies and processes by providing advisory services to leaders and effectively connecting business needs to security solutions.
- Serves as the primary interface to the Information Security (IS) organisation supporting Lines of businesses, operations and technology. Serves as the IS Officer for the business partners to share emerging risks and focus areas with business and technology management teams.
- Implement and monitor corporate IS policies/programs within lines of business, to ensure timely program delivery and manage risk within tolerance
- Partner with the Technology teams to ensure implementation and sustainability of controls
- Partner with the Supplier risk management team to ensure remediation of risks
- Develop strong understanding of underlying technical requirements of the technical IS standards, identification of security gaps and provide consultation to the businesses for remediation options
- Maintain and enhance status as a subject matter expert for all IS matters
- Partner with the IS Operations team to provide support on investigations and incident response
- Provide oversight to ensure that processes and projects are completed in a timely manner
- Monitor risk exceptions, and resolutions, in response to security events, assessment and audit results
- Maintain and socialise the status of IS program and initiatives within lines of businesses
- Respond to security events by initiating and coordinating actions needed to protect the business and its clients
- Provides expert advice to the business on current IS and Cyber threats affecting the business and clients
- Engage with regulators and auditors on Information Security and TRM matters.
- Contribute to and maintain an effective Operational Risk Management Framework, escalating any observed operational risk matters to the BMI Operational Risk Manager.
- Prior BISO experience is ideal (or risk management experience) within financial services, ideally Investment Banking or Capital Markets.
- Degree in Engineering - computer science/electrical/electronic/Information Systems or equivalent.
- Information Security Certifications preferred; CRISC, CISM, CISA, CISSP
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.