Job Ref: 9341
Salary: £29k to £33k
Location: Brighton - Onsite
Job Type: Full Time
Full-time on-site with travel to events around the UK
£29k to £33k (dependent on experience)
IT Support Analyst is required to join a buoyant events company. This is a busy and varied role that will see you working on site in Brighton as well as travelling and working at events across the UK and beyond. The ideal person will have a strong foundation in IT support including setting up computers, printers, Wi-Fi and some networking. You will also be a logical thinker with great communication skills who is calm under pressure.
This is a great opportunity for an outgoing IT Support Analyst who enjoys travelling, meeting new people and attending exciting events!
Please note, due to the nature of the role, some late evening and early morning work will be required. You will also need to hold a full driving licence and be comfortable driving a transit-style van.
- Travelling and working at events across the UK and beyond
- Setting up computers, network, Wi-Fi, printers etc at hotels and conference centres.
- Troubleshooting systems and ensuring everything is working as intended for this specific event, usually in a tight timescale.
- Managing and monitoring the system throughout the event and supporting staff who have any issues using the system.
- Ensuring all equipment prepared for a job is operating correctly – installing updates and drivers where needed, configuring new equipment and kit, conduct PAT testing etc.
- Ensuring stock levels and consumables are maintained at a correct level
- Assisting in planning ahead for their events, including assessing transportation, timings and liaising with venues to agree access arrangements.
- Liaising with suppliers to arrange stock, equipment purchase, and equipment hire when necessary.
- General good working knowledge of basic IT systems, small networks, and Wi-Fi.
- Organised, methodical but flexible approach to work. Motivated and able to work in time-pressured environments as part of team.
- Ability to multitask and be proactive, often planning and delivering multiple events at once.
- Professional and presentable in high end corporate environments, liaising directly with our clients and their delegates onsite.
- Able to work flexible hours, sometimes 9 – 5.30 in the office, and sometimes early mornings / late evenings onsite/
- Full UK Driving Licence, and ability to drive vans (usually transit style or smaller)
- Full-time role – usually 9am-5.30pm but with longer event days (with time off in lieu).
- Flexible hours during their quieter periods.
- Annual bonus scheme linked to company performance.
- 25 days’ holiday, 4 of which must be taken over Christmas (at the discretion of the company), plus 8 public holidays.
Job Ref: 9341